As per OEUK policy all persons working offshore shall be examined periodically and classified as medically fit to work in the offshore environment. We at Holy Basil Mediclinic have a OEUK registered physician available for periodical examination of persons working offshore. People visiting Holy Basil Mediclinic have privilege of availing the benefits of pleasant ambience and continuous assistance from our dedicated staff members.
Our OEUK registered physician qualifies all the parameters to be taken into consideration according to OEUK policy in order to carry out medical examinations of persons working offshore which are as follows:
- 1. Have knowledge of the offshore environment and remote medicine.
- 2. Demonstrated knowledge of, or possess a qualification in, occupational medicine.
- 3. Have access to appropriate examination facilities.
- 4. Undertaken an OEUK one-day training programme in offshore medical assessment – it is expected attendees will have sufficient understanding of and ability in spoken English to participate in the training without an interpreter
- 5. Understand the principles of the risk-based approach embodied in these guidelines.